Do your digital health tools meet federal agency guidelines for health literacy? The content in apps, patient portals, devices, and websites is written in a way that is inaccessible to most Americans. …
Reach more people.
Helping health & digital health improve communication processes with diverse audiences
More equitable, inclusive, and accessible communication and education is needed across the health sector–now more than ever.
This can mean adopting new strategies, and looking internally to identify practices that get in the way.
We partner with clients to build a healthier future for all, through respectful, impactful communication and education in healthcare, digital health, and public health.
- Dr. Liebel to keynote Inaugural Southeast Health Literacy Conference
- Episode #94 5 ways to expand your health communication research toolkit
- 3 ways you can support health equity in your practice, right now
- Episode #94 One way the $250M Federal health literacy grants might advance equitable communication
- Biden Administration to invest $250 Million as health literacy grants