Wednesday February 28, 2024
12pm EDT (60 minutes)
Dr. Anne Marie Liebel
Challenge and transform yourself and your work
Explore the power of reflective practice in the workplace in this HCP webinar with Dr. Anne Marie Liebel. This live webinar will help you learn effective ways to embrace reflective practice as an asset in your professional role. You’ll gain insights into reflective practice through examples that illustrate this approach at work in health care, public health, higher education, and business.
Key takeaways include:
- Hear real-world examples from health care, academia, business and public health
- Learn about common mistakes and missteps in reflective practice (and what to do instead)
- Connect reflective practice to equity
- Go beyond individual-level to get at systems-level concerns
- Become more familiar with similarities and differences among different forms of reflective practice
- Focus on reflective practice as a long-term approach rather than occasional nicety
Whatever your professional role, whether you are a first-time reflective practitioner or an experienced one, this seminar will inspire you to explore critical reflection as an approach for thinking differently and improving what you do each day.
Dr. Liebel will participate in a live Q&A following her presentation.
Space is limited to increase engagement and time for live Q&A.
Because we prioritize creating a safe space for our participants, this webinar will not be recorded. Slides and resources will be shared with participants after the webinar.