In the race against new variants, it has become crucial to raise vaccination rates–sometimes among social groups with deeply-held fears and beliefs.
Health Communication Partners can help.
Using proven research methods developed at the University of Pennsylvania, Health Communication Partners’ unique process focuses on the relationships between language, health, and culture for a respectful, culturally-specific vaccination campaign.
Health Communication Partners can assist your organization with a targeted vaccine campaign, from start to finish.
And our rapid process means your message can go out quickly.
Using its cross-cultural communication, health literacy and patient education expertise, Health Communication Partners helps you and your organization reach those who remain hesitant about COVID-19 vaccination by:
- Collaborating with key organizational stakeholders, trusted vaccine messengers and/or community leaders
- Performing foundational research,
- Conducting original, empirical research, and
- Co-creating an original, unique, and tailored vaccination message that resonates with its target audience.
From creation to launch, HCP provides full service for your campaign. We work with our strategic marketing and media partners at Maven Roth Group to provide overall campaign creative direction, and:
- Paid digital or social media ads
- Organic social media ads
- Print, OOH or billboards
- Radio Spots (production and editing)
- Broadcast TV Spots (production and editing)
- Videos – short-form or long-form (production and editing)
- Media buying and management.
Any organization with a call-to-action regarding COVID-19 vaccination will benefit from HCP’s cutting-edge techniques. We work with Health systems, State Departments of Health, Government agencies and Municipalities, Community health centers, Non-profits and NGOs, School systems, and a range of others.
For a quick reply, fill out the form below: